|Dimensions||250 × 250 × 85 mm|$35.00
Burleighware lustre fruit bowl. Beautiful lustrous blue and greens on the outside grape motifs on the inside. Some signs of wear. (this is a pre-loved vintage item). Burleighware was established in 1851 at the Central Pottery in Burslem as Hulme and Booth. The pottery was taken over in 1862 by William Leigh and Frederick Rathbone Burgess, and traded from that date as Burgess & Leigh. The trademark “Burleigh“, used from the 1930s, is a combination of the two names.
|Dimensions||250 × 250 × 85 mm|